Tuesday 31 July 2012

Sunshine And Polka Dots

Once again, sorry for a few days delay in posting! I've been really lazy lately.


Rimmel London - Sunshine
Barry M - Grey
Barry M - Matt White
Barry M - Black
Andrea Fulerton (not sure of the name)

I did this from a photo I saw on Tumblr a few days before. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the blog and I've lost the original picture altogether, so I'm sorry about that!
This was actually pretty easy to do in the end and I think the only design I was hesitant about trying was the one on my little finger, but that surprisingly turned out fine too.


Also, ignore my nail that is a lot shorter than the others. It's taking a while to grow back :(

Before doing this design, I forgot to buy a new white polish, so when it came to doing the polka dots the polish was very thick and difficult to work with as there was hardly any left. The final result was okay, I guess, but just slightly uneven. 


No comments:

Post a Comment