Tuesday 24 July 2012

Grey and glitter polka dot

Sorry for the lack of posting again! I took a few pictures but for some reason I decided to not put them up until today.


Barry M - Grey
Barry M - Cobalt Blue
Barry M - Blue Glitter

I hadn't done a polka dot design in months, so I finally decided to again a few days ago. I'm used to only doing white polka dots over a different base colour, so I thought it would be cool to try different coloured dots this time. I'm pleased with the result, but I just think it would have been better if the dots were a lot neater. Although, the dots aren't as neat because I did the nails in the photo using my left hand.


I only photographed my right hand this time because one of the nails on my left hand have snapped, so it looks terrible and uneven compared to the others. It was really difficult to photograph my right hand, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment