Friday 6 July 2012

Fishtails and glitter.

Hey :) I finally came up with a design that wasn't extremely simple.


Barry M - Matt White
Barry M - Black
Barry M - Grey
Barry M - Cobalt Blue
Barry M - Aqua Glitter

This was my first time trying out fishtail/chevron nails, so I'm pretty pleased with the outcome! Next time I will definitely use some different colours.

For the glitter, I used the Cobalt Blue underneath as a sort of base coat. For me, this helped make the glitter seem more opaque so it could stand out. I always do this when I use other glitters, too. I decided to do the accent nail at the last minute, as I only got the Aqua Glitter today and I really wanted to use it as soon as possible :)


For a fishtail/chevron tutorial, I used Chalkboard Nails'. You can find it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment