Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dark Ibiza Mix

I'm so sorry for not posting for about a week again. Last Friday I went up to Newcastle to visit my friend for the whole weekend. But I'm back now!

Barry M - Black
Model's Own - Ibiza Mix

I've been trying to find this Model's Own nail varnish in stock somewhere for weeks now, but everywhere I tried was sold out. But, during my visit to Newcastle, I finally found it and decided to buy it while I had the chance.
I did this design yesterday and decided to just go for something simple as I was still very tired from travelling such a long way back home the day before. Also, I wanted to properly test out the new nail varnish.

I know some of the nails are out of focus, but I think this is the best picture I could get of the glitter close-up. I really recommend this polish; it applies easily and the colours seem more vibrant depending on what colour base coat you use!


No comments:

Post a Comment